Lots of reasons to love Columbus Rewards
- Earn free beverages and other rewards
- Earn points on everything, not just coffee!
- Triple points gift for first month of membership*
- Birthday coffee treats
- Exclusive monthly offers
- Choose from the app or card
- Enjoy a 2 for 1 hot beverage voucher when you join using the app. * First time members only
Sign up for our monthly newsletter
A special offer for
SuperGold Card members
*For full terms & conditions, please see offer on SuperGold.govt.nz
Marg Lines from Napier
Hey Kids! Join my Kids Club!
Join my great Kids Club!
Follow our Blog
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment
We've changed all our coffee cups and lids to compostable, and in 2018 we stopped using oil based plastic carry bags in our stores and changed to bio-degradable carry bags.
- All of our takeaway packaging, including straws, containers, serviettes, cutlery, plates and cold beverage cups are environmentally friendly. Our range of packaging is a mix of compostable, bio-degradable and recyclable products.
- We've stopped using single use bio-degradable carry bags in our cafés and instead use paper carry bags that can be recycled.
- We’re encouraging customers to only use straws and cup carriers if they need them to minimise waste.
We've partnered with Sustainable Coastlines. When you purchase a full priced hot beverage with your own clean reusable cup we’ll give 20c to Sustainable Coastlines to help with their mission to enable people to look after the coastlines and waterways we all love! All of our stores sell quality re-usable Karma cups. With every cup purchased you’ll receive a complimentary fill or a complimentary hot beverage voucher to bring back another time.
We’ve also joined the NZ Packaging Forum to help drive more composting and recycling waste collection and processing facilities around New Zealand as there’s currently still a shortage.
We promise we’ll continue to look for more ways to reduce our environmental impact and in the meantime, we hope to see in one of our cafés soon.